Looking for the 7,000
(Php 2:11-13) and that every tongue should confess that YaHshua the Messiah is Lord, to the glory of God the FATHER. So then, my beloved, even as you have always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is the FATHER who works in you both to will and to work, for His good pleasure.
(Rom 10:8-10) But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth, and in your heart;" that is, the word of faith, which we preach: that if you will confess with your mouth that YaHshua is Lord, and believe in your heart that God (the Father) raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Note: Putting any other name into this verse, other than the Name that our Lord was given at Birth changes your confession -- think about how important this is)(Act 4:12) Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (The Name JESUS never existed before the KJV bible, before that it was IESVS, and before that? Pronounce as GeeZus by some and HeyZeus by other)
Only 7,000, Really? (Please take the time to read this presentation from top to bottom -- and open your Bible)
In EliYaH's day he was told that there were 7,000 others that YaHWeH had set aside that had not bowed a knee the religious orders of the many Baalim (many lords - 1 Cor 8:5-6 ) religions of that day. Israel in those days, were very religious in the worship of the many Baals -- some have called this "lord" worship, recognizing the name, Baal, means "lord" and while the god Baal was once one, this false god became many, in many different variations, much like Christianity, too, has many faces.
What About the 144,000
This principle about a certain number being set aside is also seen in the Book of Revelation. The 144,000, and exact number, 12,000 from each of the tribes of Israel. These, like the 7,000 previously selected back in Elijah's day. For our purposes, however, and understanding that we are, and have been, living in the Times of the Gentiles -- Luke 21:24 -- may then assume that a certain number, for His own purposes, have also been selected, or held in confidence for His reasons -- like, say, the preservation of His Holy Name, as Satan and his minions work to cover it and keep it secret.
The 7,000 Then, and Maybe Now
The 7,000, like EliYah called on no other god but YaHWeH. Today, in the New Covenant, we call on the Son, YaHshua as our Savior, the promised Messiah and we bow to no other than our Heavenly Father just as YaHshua did -- bowing to and Praying to no other and by no other Name -- when we pray, we declare our Heavenly Father's Name to be HOLY, just as our Savior instructed His disciples -- "Our Father who is in Heaven, Holy is your Name ..." -- Matthew 6:9, Luke 11:2-4. We may disagree on various doctrinal positions but the one constant in worship and prayer is the identity to whom we call on and petition. EliYaH called on YaHWeH and no other -- EliYaH's name declares his mission -- My God is YaH. Some would say, My EL is YaH, preferring to use the Hebrew term for the English term, god, but this declaration, this Confession cannot be in any other name. For those who say we cannot know His Name, are liars and the truth is not in them. Those very same critics will then go on to teach and preach in a name other than His Holy Name, and go on to say the name they teach and preach in is His Name -- if we cannot know His name for sure then why do they preach in any name at all? Why do they baptize in a name they say has been lost? They do not seem to think, by their actions, that His Name has been lost, and these critics will admit, or concede, that the God of the Old Covenant is called YHWH, or YaHWeH, but when it comes to our Lord and Savior? Oh, any name will do? Not on your life, these false preachers and teachers from their schools of misdirection will put their own lives, and yours too, on the bogus name, JESUS -- Geezus or Heyzeus, and then tell you that names, Names don't matter.
Another, Different Name?
We are also told that our Savior came in the Father's Name (Jn 5:43, Jn 17:26) and this revelation makes sense when we see and read and repeat our Savior's Name, YaH shua -- some say YaH u shua and others YeH o shua but take note of the common denominator, and then read Matthew 11:27, "Another will come in his own name and him you will accept..." . That's right, another will be accepted while rejecting His true Name, a name given to Him by His Father at Birth.
(Luke 2:21) And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
From the Old to the New, What is Missing?
The Old English translation, from the KJV, presents this name as JOSHUA, found in the Old Covenant, Joshua is the Old English transliteration, not a translation. Today this Old English transliteration is still pronounced as YaHshua as it was then. The pronunciation became twisted with a change in the language and the ministers of Christianity did not keep up with this truth allowing a false name and identity to take hold. This transition from His Birth Name to a different name happened as the Greek letter for Y became the J letter, which in the centuries that the KJV was being put together, was pronounced as the Y, and still is in some countires, but for most the the English speaking world this J letter changed everything, no long pronounced as His original Birth Name, given to Him by His Heavenly Father, we see another name replacing His Holy Name. All of the Pastors and priests and Evangelical teachers and preachres seem to be fine with this. Many defending this change by saying that the false name, JESUS is the Greek for His Hebrew Name, which is not true at all. This is knowledge is easy to come, and common sense reasoning can expose this lie, but still the biblical Scholars, from the schools of religion right on down to the laymembers all seem to be fine with it. Common sense reasoning -- If, in the English Bibles we find the Old English transliteration JOSHUA, then why isn't this carried over into the New Covenant? Why, in the New Covenant writings is His Birth Name, JOSHUA, from the Old Covenant, replaced with a completely foreign, or made up name, like JESUS -- pronounced as Geezus by some and HeyZeus, by some other? At least the Old English transliteration, Joshua, is closer than the other name, especially if you restore the pronunciation for the Letter J, back to the Hebrew transliterated Y.
When reading verses like Acts 4:12, we are told that there is no other Name found under heaven by which we MUST be saved. This takes no special interpretation, not at all, but the deception takes hold by replacing His Birth Name with a name that has not existed for more than 400 years. Hardly anyone questions if they have the right NAME, as found in the Old Covenant, as they transliterated it into English back then, why did they replace it with a different name, a name they then claim to be an equivalent of His Birth Name -- this is a lie and deception for the ages. Into this error and misdirection fall many a sincere group of truth seekers, but if you stay true to Him and to His Word I am convinced He will reveal the Father to you. Few indeed that find it, however, sad to say, but true to the Word, once again --
(Mat 7:13-14) Enter you in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(Mat 7:6) Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast you your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
(John 17:9) I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which You have given Me; for they are Yours.
When I use the term "we" I mean all those who see this truth and agree that we are to grow in knowledge of Him and the Father He reveals to us. Even though we may not have ever met we are united in our Father's Spirit -- few in number and not strong and mighty but having never denied His Name -- Rev 3:8.
For more on this subject go to this link -- Looking For The 7,000
So, who are we?
It might be easier to explain who we are not as opposed to trying to define who we are, first --
Who we are not:
1. We are not Jews and we are not trying to be Jews -- Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9 (Eph 2:13-14; 19-22)
2. We are not attempting to restore the Old Covenant -- Heb 8:13 (No Temple = no Old Covenant)
3. We are not trying to convince everyone they should be like us -- 1 Cor 7:20
4. We are not listening to any other writings as "inspired" other than the Hebrew Scriptures and the Christian writings we know as the New Testament -- Jer 23:25, Col 2:18, 2 Pet 2:3, 2 Pet 1:20, 2 Tim 3:16)
5. We are not writing new doctrine -- 2 Pet 1:16-20, Titus 1:14, Proverbs 30:5-6, Jude 1:3 "...once delivered...")
6. We are not trying to save the world -- Rev 22:11 (Mark 16: 9-20 is a later addition -- 11th century AD -- the only people called to the Great Commission, in the first place were the Apostles of YaHshua -- Even YaHshua prayed for this to be theirs accomplishment, not ours - John 17:20)
7. We are not Roman Catholics nor any part of her daughters the Protestant Christians, nor any religious group giving value to Roman Traditions and customs inherited from pagan religions tracing back to Babylon, the original Mother Church -- these things have no power over us -- Col 2:8, Mt 7:13, Mt 15:3, Mk 7:9 -- And He said to them (Pharisee and Scribes - religious leaders of the day), "Well do you to set aside the commandment of YAHWEH so that you may establish your own tradition?"
8. We are not any better or worse than anyone else -- Gal 3:28-29, Lk 20:21
9. We are not looking to join the crowd -- already been there, done that -- 1 Cor 1:12-13, 2 Cor 6:15-117, Eph 5:11, Rom 12:2
10. We are not going to tell you how to live -- Rom 1:5, 1 Cor 7:20 -- we are not all called to the same purpose, time or place.
11. We are not going to judge you in your calling -- we may disagree and we may read the Scriptures differently -- we too are only human (dirt) -- Rom 3:23, Rom 5:12 Our unity and Head is YaHshua only and no other -- man or spirit (Eph 1:22, Col 1:18, 1 Cor 1:12-13). He binds us to the Father (John 17:21, 1 Cor 10:17; 12:13, Rom 12:25).
12. We are not ever going to speak for our Creator outside of His Written Words -- outside of His word we can use intelligent speculation and occasional opinion, but we let His word be true, and by comparison, every man a liar -- Rom 3:4
13. We are not going to tell you God is talking to us and we seek no fortune but Eternal Life -- Jer 23:25-27, 2 Pet 2:3, Titus 1:11.
14. We are not followers of the Hebrew Roots Movement (HRM) -- those attempting to restore the Old Covenant -- we recognize the need for a change and for the patience to await the return of our Savior to restore what needs to be restored -- Heb 8:6-13, Heb 7:12, Jer 31:31-33
Who we Are:
1. We believe there is only ONE NAME, representing the One and Only power by which we MUST be saved (Acts 4:12, Acts 2:21, -- His Birth Name is not Jesus but YaHshua, a Name Given Him by His Father -- John 17: 11, Acts 4:12, Luke 4:18 -- YaH YaHshua is Father and Son and the Father has given all power to the Son -- Mat 11:27, John 3:35, Col 1:16, Eph 1:20-22 -- He is the only door anyone can ever or will ever pass through to receive the "gift' of eternal Life -- John 14:16. YaHshua having established a better covenant, a New Covenant -- it is this Savior and this New Covenant we honor -- Hebrews 7:12; 8:13 -- and this New Covenant will encompass all of Israel when He returns -- Hebrews 8:6-12, Zech 12:10-14 and Ezek 37:11-13 -- and at that time no one will need to teach anyone about YaHshua as Savior and King.
a. He said He came to REVEAL the father -- Mat 11:27 "All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and He to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him". --. and -- (Heb 2:12) "Saying, I will declare your Name (the Father's Name) to my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise to You".
b. He Said He came in the Father's Name -- John 5:43I am come in my Father's name, and you receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. (And this has happened -- Christians call on "another name")
c. Our Heavenly Father's REVEALED Name is not JESUS -- How can it be, that name was invented around the 15th century and before that it was IESVS, nowhere near His true birth name, the Name His Father gave Him, Naming our Savior after Himself -- YaH-shua. Mat 1:21, Luke 1:31 -- If you can grasp this one point, that His Name is not JESUS and never was, that name never existed when our Savior was named, but the name he was named did exist and was a name found among men (Acts 4:12) and it was a name one of the Books of the Old Testament was name, Joshua, or, in today’s phonetics, YaHshua. If you can take hold of that one simple truth, everything will change for you and the word will open up as never before, and you will clearly see the deception that has gripped the world. (Joel 2:32 - the same prophecy Peter called on at Pentecost -- John 17:26 - (John 11:25-26) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Believest you this?
d. No one knew the Father until YaHshua came and made Him known- John 5:37; 6:46; 1:18; 1 John 4:12, Mat 11:27
e. His Name, the Father's, was glorified in YaHshua back in the first century, and will be glorified again -- John 12:28, John 17:1, Romans 15:9
2. We are few and with little strength and have not denied His true Name -- Rev 3:8
a. As in the days of Noah only a very few survived the Wrath of God in the failed first world -- Matthew 24:36-38, Gen 6:6
3. We have not changed His Name, replaced His Name or denied His Name -- It is under the banner of His Name we have Salvation -- Rev 3:8, Acts 4:12
a. There are many gods and many lords -- What is the name of your god? 1 Cor 8:5-6, Proverbs 30:4
4. We support no worldly organization as the Work of YaHshua -- Eph 2:19-22, Heb 9:11-15, Gal 5:1, John 4:23-24, Php 3:3 -- the Work -- John 6:29 -- YaHshua said, "This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent."
5. We believe in the simplicity of the Work of God -- John 6:28-29, Eph 2:10, Mat 11:30
6. We believe that whatever you do, whether of special days, or all days alike, then do all in Honor of Him being fully persuaded in your own mind and spirit -- Rom 14:5 -- Col 2:16-22 -- Gal 5:1-5 -- We are of the same Spirit but not of the same gifts (1 Cor 12:4-6).
What We Will Not Do:
1. We will not pester you for anything other than your time to consider what is presented, praying He is guiding you always.
2. We will never spam you, or try to sell you anything -- an occasional email, perhaps, to notify you of another study or article we feel you may find of interest -- Keeping it Real, as the truth is not fantasy, nor fables.
3. We will not put you on any other mailing list -- If you want to use our site for study and information you do so without restriction -- bookmark it, use it -- Questions and opinions and corrections are humbly invited, after all, we are all still growing in Knowledge of Him, right?
4. We will not engage in hate mongering, but it is the duty of the believer to point out the wolves, the fakers, and the errors a pastor might fall into. It is your duty to hold the teachers feet to the heat, so to speak -- keeping them honest -- remember, they are to be servants, not masters.
5. We will not pretend to be something we are not -- we are not Jews -- we are not Israel -- and we are not trying to replace Israel or be Israel -- we are the Free Children, Children of the Promise.
6. We will not hassle you endlessly -- the seed is tossed out for the benefit of believers feeling alienated, or not. You may water the seed of truth that you find at this website in service of YaHshua's earthly body -- water all you want, share with others -- the purpose is to grow, even outside of any group or self-proclaimed leaders -- our Head is YaHshua as Messiah and Savior, He is the one and only just as our Heavenly Father has determined and there is no other. A minister or a pastor, priest, whatever that becomes more than a servant should always be suspect, especially if they make you uncomfortable and attempt to pressure you to obey them as opposed to the Word of our Heavenly Father and His Son -- even the educated servants are to be humble and willing to grow in truth and understanding -- no one has all of the truth or understanding in a complete package and must be willing to accept change as new truth is revealed or comes to them -- lay members and pastors alike.
7. We will not be responsible for your salvation -- that is your job and your responsibility -- We present only the truth as it is revealed to us -- Php 2:12. All have suffered in one way or another when turning from the easy flow of peer pressure. They may ask you to leave, or kneel before their demands, but as a Child of the promise you must stay true to Him, YaHshua -- He is the Head.
8. We will not act as man pleasers to gain anything from you, except to bring you to the truth of YaHshua as the Christ (The Anointed) -- Gal 1:10
9. We will not tell anyone they must be like us, or believe as we believe in every detail -- Knowing we are called for a different purpose, at different times and for different reasons -- 1 Cor 12:4-7, Rom 7:4, Gal 5:22-25, Php 1:11, Col 1:10,
10. We will not support or recommend any demonization, or church or group but one -- the Spiritual Body of the Christ, the body only He and the Angels see, wherever they, or we, may be -- 1 Cor 1:10-18
11. We will not keep silent concerning self-proclaimed prophets and teachers and evangelicals when they speak lies or engage in deceptions misdirecting the "flock" of YaHshua, which, like salt is spread over the earth -- scattered -- Eph 5:11, Mat 5:13
When I use the term "we" I mean a few people known personally, a few met on the internet, and a few that we know are there but have never met personally -- our Lord, YaHshua, knows who they are. He sees the body, lightly salted around the earth, waiting patiently His return -- James 5:7-8
Pagan Christians -- Following the doctrines of Babylon?
Christians, are they part of the body? Yes, most are, not all, but we are guessing, however, we know that for the last 1,900 years Wolves have entered and devour whomever they will -- Mt 7:15, 10:16 & Acts 20:29-31 -- make no mistake, not everyone who calls Lord, Lord are true -- Mt 7:22-23. Let's explain -- After much soul searching and prayer, finally the answer in the words of our Lord and Savior became clear. In the Book of Revelations, chapters 2-3, we see the Seven Churches listed, each includes a personal message, just for them as individual parts. The Christians for the better part of the first century AD were Jews, the majority in the Church (Ecclesia), then dating after the first century, shifted to the Gentile believers, eventually overshadowing the Jewish believers in all things concerning the Church. The first Christian church (Ecclesia - called out ones - assembly - congregations) were divided, Jews and Gentiles and while they were to be as one they were not, physically, that is -- thus, just as our Lord YaHshua said, we entered the Times of the Gentiles.
We presently live in the "times of the Gentiles" (Luke 21:24) but a time is coming when all Israel (Jews and Israelites) will be restored, and converted by a changing of the mind and heart, accepting YaHshua as Messiah and Savior (Ezek 11:19, Ezek 36:26, Zech 12:10) To be a Jew coming to YaHshua as Savior, does not mean they stop being Jews or abandon the Jewish Faith to become like Gentile Christians -- remember, salvation began with the Jews, and a Jew (John 4:22, Rom 3:9; 3:29; 9:24; 10:12, Rom 11:24, Eph 3:6), or an Israelite and remain just that and when they accept YaHshua as Savior their faith is enhanced and better understood and they will embrace the New Covenant made with them -- they are our brothers and sister in common with One Savior, YaHshua (Eph 3:6). Nowhere is a Jew told to stop being Jewish and the Gentile is not told to become a Jew (Rev 2:9; 3:9). We all become Children of God through the New Covenant which is based, not on the Torah Law but on the Promise made to Abraham -- Romans 9:4-8
Many of the Christian institutions have embraced pagan practices, customs, and traditions, the Roman Catholic Church the biggest proponent of such a pagan religion, inherited from the original Mother Babylon, a religion and a city that once sat on the river Euphrates. Baal (LORD) worship is rampant in the Christian Church, just as it was with Israel in the days of the Judges and then also the Kings. This is not to question the heart or sincerity of those seeking truth and accepting the message of the Holy Bible, not at all, but it is understood that many are trapped inside of the Daughter of Babylon from whom this Baalim worship comes.
YaHshua has His people where He wants them, some here and some over there, some with this group and others with that group, but few indeed, and it appears that the more one aligns themselves with the Truth of the Word the more separated they become from those they once fellowshiped with, a problem even the First Church had to deal with (1 Cor 10:21). Even YaHshua questioned if He would find faith upon His return (Luke 18:8) -- think about that for a minute -- to repeat -- Our Lord YaHshua was questioning if He would find Faith at His return.
When YaHshua walked this earth He did not take issue with the individual but with the collective body of religious leaders and teachers, the Rabbis, Scribes, and Lawyers of the Book. YaHshua never went after the government of Rome, He never once voted for or against the Roman system, and He paid His taxes (Mat 17:24-27), it was the religious systems and hierarchy that YaHshua faced off, those claiming to be the representatives of YHWH, leaders of His chosen. We do have a record of individual conversations in the testaments and not everyone liked what they heard, but His condemnation fell on the heads of those claiming to be something, claiming to be the leaders and setting up rules to suit themselves and to build their own power and glory, making everyone responsible to them as keepers of the LAW. We see this same sort of thing within the Christian groups today, small and great, people willingly handing over their souls to men, men seeking to be something. Not all, of course, but enough, after all, if the wolves were gaining access to the Church in the days of Paul and Peter how much more today -- after all, 2,000 years of wolves invading the body, then how much more today? (Mat 7:15, Mat 10:16, and Acts 20:29 -- and they have)
For now we await our true citizenship which YaHshua will be bringing with Him at His return -- we live as strangers on this world awaiting the Kingdom of God, whom citizens we are (John 15:19, Php 3:20, Eph 2:20-22). This, however, does not exclude us from claiming our citizenship in the flesh in whatever country we live in, and we see this example with the Apostle Paul in claiming his Roman citizenship by birth (Acts 22:27-29), but still, for the most part, the world does not recognize us Heb 11:13, by example, 1 Pet 2:11), we live as strangers among the dead and dying.
In the Message to the Churches, the seven Churches of Revelation 2 and 3, we have only two where anything is mentioned concerning our Savior's true identity -- Rev 2:13, 3:8 -- proving His Name was not lost and, or, denied. This would mean the other 5 Churches or ages of the Churches, either lost this information, or had already rejected this truth. This would mean certain eras of the Church this truth would be lost, or only a small number of believers would have this truth. Having this truth, the true identity of our Savior, while important, is not the sign of the true believer as opposed to a false believer. Not everyone is given this information at the same time; some will receive it after He returns. Not all of the elect have this information, it is only to those whom YaHshua chooses to reveal it (Heb 2:12). With this in mind it is not our position to look down on or call other believers anything but brothers and sisters in the faith. The fact is, our Savior said many false teachers would come in His Name and deceive many (Mat 24:5). We must stay on guard, keeping His word between us and the world (Romans 3:3-4).
There is a great number of believers searching for the truth, changing their lives and life styles accepting the Savior of the Bible and setting their hearts on the Kingdom of God. They are few in number compared to the total population of the various groups claiming the Holy Bible as their guide. Even fewer in number, of course, are those seeing the truth concerning our Savior's birth Name and how important this is and to whom the Father is revealed. It has not been given to all believers to see this truth but when a believer does, the understanding of the word is multiplied. There will always be and have always been a certain number of believers possessing this revealed knowledge. Even among the general population of professing believers a salutation is proclaimed, shouted out, giving Him glory and Praise -- but they do this unknowingly -- when anyone calls out, "HalleluYaH", in song or praise they are literally saying, "Praise you YaH". We hear Christians using this praise often, in song and in general and most do not really know what they are saying. Yes, it is a term of endearment toward our Creator and Heavenly Father, but if asked the Christian will tell you it mean, Praise the Lord, but in fact it means, Praise you YaH (HalleluYaH, Allelu-iah). So, even in ignorance people struggling to understand the word and longing for truth and a desire for the Savior, sing praise to Him unwittingly. What a miracle that is, just think about it, the Father and the Son are praised around the world by a population that hardly know them – for now, that is.
For some Christians this truth is a real test and some refuse to see it, to accept it, denying Him, and some are offended, and this is a sad thing. Too often we tend to fight against what we think is nonsense and refuse to even try to see the possible truth of the matter, being so grounded in our bias toward others. When YaHshua opens a believer to this knowledge we hope to be part of the solution to a balanced growth in this understanding and the greater knowledge of Him. We do not think to set ourselves above anyone that has not yet come into this truth. It is a shame some within the Sacred Names Movement do not see this clearly and to some degree become elitist. Wolves are plentiful; we all need to be on our guard, relying on His words and the words of His Apostles. If we can accomplish anything it is to encourage those coming to YaHshua to continue in His words and rely on Him for your growth and understanding. Not having any one teacher but many, with YaHshua being your headmaster.
There is a group, or groups, teaching the TORAH, as Law teachers, making themselves Jews in manner and custom. Some of these groups associate with what is being called the Hebrew Roots Movement (HRM). These various groups should be approached with caution. You can learn much from them, but they take onto themselves something that is reserved for our Savior when He returns, and that is the "Restoration", the "regeneration", the renewing belongs to Him. In their zeal they teach "circumcision", a euphemism for the LAW. Reread Galatian Chapter 5, again. This is, of course, why some of these groups have tagged the Apostle Paul as a Heretic. When they cannot argue against his teachings as an Apostle of the Thirst, YaHshua, they turn to calling him a false Apostle, and a Heretic. Peter, however, does not agree with them -- 2 Pet 3:15.
If you are new to all of this but have accepted the truth of our Savior's Identity it will not be long before you run into those attempting to restore the Old Covenant, under the guise of restoring the Jewish Christianity of the first century -- ignoring the Change in the Law (Heb 7:12) in their attempts at restoring the Laws of Moses as binding and necessary for a true believer to follow after. Be prepared for such attacks in the form of strong arguments by those so zealous for the Law they miss the target of YaHshua, our true Savior. Over shadowing Him and His sacrifice for us for the Law. YaHshua and only YaHshua, is our Salvation in whom we have the singular hope of His return and our quickening into Eternal Life -- HalleluYah
(Luke 19:38) saying, “ ‘Blessed is the Sovereign who is coming in the Name of YaHWeH. Peace in heaven and esteem in the highest!”
Peace in His Name, YaHshua